London Flat Let is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information. We are committed to using our customers’ information only in a responsible way. We are committed to regarding your privacy and adhering to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Method of Collection of Information
London Flat Let does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse the website unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide such information. This means that we will not know your name, your email address, your phone number or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse our website unless you:
- access a Website from a link in an email that we sent;
- are a London Flat Let member and log-in to your account;
- have created a profile and log-in when you access a Website.
When we do need to collect personally identifiable information from you, we will ask you, your employer, your relocation company or travel agency to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For example, if you would like to make a reservation at one of properties on website, we will ask you for information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number and room preference to process your reservation. We may collect this information directly from you by telephone, fax, email, at the counter, upon completion of an application or enrollment form, or through your use of the website.
Information may also be collected as part of: fulfilling reservation or information requests, responding to communications from us or our affiliates (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations), registering for, or responding to a subscription request for our newsletter. We endeavour to collect information only with your knowledge and with your permission if necessary.
Use of Information
London Flat Let will never sell your information to third parties or allow its use in any manner except with the purpose to reasonably ensure and permit the business relationship that you wish to establish with London Flat Let.
London Flat Let may disclose your information to others with that purpose in the following ways:
- when we have received your written consent to do so;
- when you voluntarily choose to include personally identifiable information in a publicly accessible area of a Website (e.g., public profile);
- We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information.
London Flat Let is committed to ensuring that your information is secure and recognizes the importance of information security, and is constantly revising and enhancing all technical, physical, and logical security rules and procedures. In order to prevent unlawful access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
London Flat Let uses practical methods to secure your personal information from unlawful access, use or disclosure. London Flat Let and servers have security measures in place to help protect your personally identifiable information against loss, misuse, and modification while under our control. Although guaranteed security does not exist either on or off the internet, we safeguard your information using both practical and technical safeguards, including the use of a Network Solutions.
Use of Email
London Flat Let will use your email address to send a validation and, if necessary, may use the other information to contact you for help in processing the booking of apartment. We also may use your email address to:
- send you pre-arrival confirmation details;
- notify you about special offers and advertisings;
- communicate emergency or crisis-related information;
- send you copies of your bills when you request them; and
- Send you periodic satisfaction or market research surveys.
Links to other websites
London Flat Let website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any data and information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Monitoring your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us using the contact us function and select Privacy & cookies policy from the drop down menu.